- Koolway SportsOne-size fits all
- Complies to AAMI PB70-2012
- AAMI-Level 2
- 100% Made in Canada
- Tie-bands in neck and waist
- Opening in the back
- Good for multiple machine washes and dry
- Warm machine wash and either cool tumble dry or hang to dry
- Poly-Cotton Ribknit/48% Cotton/48% Polyester/4% Spandex ribbing
- Bias tape collar
- 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Water Resistant
KoolGown’s and AAMI – Level 2 Description and Applicability
These KoolGown’s will be for individuals who service Group Homes, Assisted Living Homes and centres and other applications BUT not designed for Hospital or Medical environments.
Note: Our KoolGown’s are made for multi washings and usage and NOT a one-time use and then disposal.
ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012 provides standards for liquid barrier performance, with ratings for different levels of gown protection 2
AAMI addresses fluid protection in the critical zone, the gown area where an OR staff member is most likely to come in direct contact with potentially infectious material.
WHAT IS THE CRITICAL ZONE? In gowns, it includes much of the sleeves and front. Both fabric and construction (sleeve seams and front tie attachment) are tested.